Friday, May 4, 2007

The Hollywood Gossip blog roundup

I was reading up on the Hollywood Gossip tonight and thought I would share a couple stories that were in the "news" recently:

1. The MTV Movie Awards will air June 3rd, and recenlty nominations have been all the buzz!For the Best Movie category the nominees are as follows:
300
Borat
Blades of Glory
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
LittleMissSunshine
(Click herefor a list of other nominees.)

2.Elisabeth Hasselbeck is Preggers! I don't know if anyone watches The View but after my boyfriend and I speculating, our prediction was confirmed!! Elisabeth and her husband, NY Giants Tim Hasselbeck are ecpecting their second child! Congrats!!

3. Lastly, anyone watch The Bachelor on ABC Monday night? Tina and Steph W. were sent home and Bevin, Tessa, Amber and Danielle were given roses. I have been pulling for Tessa since the beginning so I hope things go well with her family when she takes Andy home!! ... oh... please don't judge me... the Bachelor is a guilty pleasure I am willing to admit I have!

No comments: