Friday, May 18, 2007

Trunk Bay Wikipedia wrap-up

Trunk Bay was the first article that I worked on in Wikipedia. It took a while for me to feel comfortable with the formatting and use of Wikipedia but after quite a few edits to this article, I grew accostomed to the work. The picture that I added is finally up there for good and the information I have added to the content section has not been touched, although I have just added a reference upon Wikipedia's request! This article is still very short, but it feels good to have my information still posted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haI think Trunk Bay looks so inviting! I would love to just relax and sun myself on that beach!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Trunk Bay Beach is in US Virgin Islands, It is Favourite beaches of travelers around the world.This is tourist friendly place. Onece you experience Snorkeling in this beach. There are many places to visit that is not far from the beach.For details refer Trunk bay beach